Tuesday, May 13, 2014

And it keeps getting better!

Bruce makes it three in a row for the Aussies. Who would have thought? This morning we were saying that it was Tom's turn to win, and he was actually first across the line today. But due to a minor infraction at the start line he was relegated to second place. Still, Aussies one and two on the podium has a pretty good look about it.

The day was a blustery gnarly sort of day, down on the ridges for most of it. We got tossed around as much as any flight I can ever remember. I don't really have the courage to get really down and dirty in those conditions so I was content just to get around in one piece. Great fun though.

I'm hoping for some more conventional conditions for the rest of the competition.

And let's hope the Aussie run continues.

Graham.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all get a gold Watch for your efforts! Loving your blog Graham, it's great stuff. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so this is the best I can do to wish you all good results. I'm so happy for Tom, you and Bruce. A really big commitment.

    Brian A

    ReplyDelete