Sunday, May 11, 2014

And then there was rain




Back into jumpers again as the rain set in.

By the time briefing was over the area around the hangars looked a little boggy.




I continue to see funny little cars running around the place like this. I mean what were they thinking!










The lady in her Extra 300 continued to amaze me how she could make her plane do the things she did with it!!











I suppose being the 2013 world aerobatics  champion had a bit to do with it!











And then came Bruce with his scorcher win today.
Go Ozzie!

Graham tells me he's sick of coming 10th!

My Chillian friend Renny Vidall came home 3rd which he seemed really wrapped with!




The experiment continues.
There have been some new additions and some changes in sample decisions.
At the moment there is a French beer that seems to have the judges in agreeance to be the favorite at the moment.

Mark


2 comments:

  1. let me guess Morgy...Kronenburg 1664 Blanc that is being released in Australia during May and is being demolished in Singapore at the moment! Loving the read lads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mate. I'll get you a close up of it so
    you can go sample it for yourself.
    morgy

    ReplyDelete